CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Career Life

Sometimes blogger underlines my words like they are a URL. I don't get it, nor do I like it.
I have had about a million random jobs in my life. No really. A million. Completely random.
It is no secret that working at the airport was one of my favorites
All time favorites.
Nothing will ever be able to top the experiences and life lessons I learned there.
Most of all I gained friends that are more like family to me.
Dear chance working at the port, I am forever indebted to you. I never thought for a second that a temporary job would turn into four years.
I am back at the airport once a week and I could not be happier.
Driving in and seeing the picture below makes me happy.
Oh, and I get to work with my Dad. Yes, I said get.
I like, wait, love my Dad.
We are so much alike and so different that it makes for the most incredible and difficult experience ever.
It also makes for some hilarious stories about our personality parallels and clashes.
Look at that. No lines. Thank you lame blogger.
When I used to manage at the airport the view of the ramp would determine the stress of my day.
A quick scan to see how many airplanes were there, the weather conditions, and possibilities of needy pilots were figured out before even entering the building.
Sounds stupid, but it was challenging.
Oh, and if you care to know....Mooney pilots are always weird. True.
Airplane types profile pilot types. It is incredible.
I love you aviation.

0 comments: