CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cruise Part One

My friend Katie called me on a warm summer day, and invited me on a cruise to the Bahamas. I agreed instantly to go with a group of girls I have never met in my life.
So spontaneous and not like me one bit.
Apparently the new me is spontaneous as shiv.
It was a great decision.
Getting to Florida to go on my cruise was a disaster. DISASTER. I made it though with the help of a few key people. Thank you for making it happen, because without you I was about to crawl back into my bed and give up. Another thank you to those that called and text me during the process of getting there.
Yes, I still have great friends in my life.
On the first day of the cruise there was a mandatory "how to save your life if we sink" briefing.
These are thing we did mid brief. Aka. Not listen.
Still not listening but we are oh so happy.
Setting sail from Florida. These girls are two of the three bunk mates in my tiny little room.
Bahamas.
Scenic picture equals boring, but I had to do it.
Most of us were overcoming post seasickness this day.
Note to self: Do not go on a cruise right after a hurricane has passed through.
Not great.
Katie loves the Bahamas.
Classic tourist photo alert and new best friends.

2 comments:

Jones said...

hey you were over here in my neck of the woods!! did you leave from miami or port canaveral?

so fun, I'm dying to go on another cruise

Lilly said...

emma. uh. been there. left my bag on shore. in the bar, realized i didn't have my book. also. this was right after massage school, which means i was still not wearing underwear. nice pics of the sunset and friends and my crotch through this great paraguaan dress.