CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

JCPenney Catalog

I want to know what is wrong with the arms of the kid in the jeep. More importantly, what was he trying to accomplish with that pose?
In other news: I might have to make my blog private. Thank you ruiners. Consequently that is the the reason I have not been updating. If I choose to do so, you ruiners better start composing an essay that explains why you think you should view this blog. And! Download pictures of people you do not know and that are not yours (creepy). Thanks the management.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

hahah his arms are wiggity-wack! I need access! Beer me access biznitch! I think you should hold a class, it would bring the spirit in.

Rasmussens said...

I love your blog, it always brings a smile to my face. I hope you will let me keep checking in. brookerasmussen25@yahoo.com

Payne Family said...

curse the creepy ruiners!! I need access to your craziness.
paynerd@gmail.com

Olive the Gores said...

shesheclipper@gmail.com!!